Wisconsin Academy of Mediators & Arbitrators
The Wisconsin Academy of Mediators & Arbitrators is the local chapter of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals, a professional association of attorneys distinguished by their hands-on experience in the field of civil & commercial conflict resolution and by their commitment to the practice of alternative dispute resolution.
With over 900 members across the United States, the NADN is the largest free roster of experienced ADR attorneys online. Membership is by invitation only and limited to neutrals who have proven experience in the resolution of commercial & civil disputes. All members have been recognized for their accomplishments through a peer-nomination and client review process.www.WisconsinMediators.org
Bultman Financial: Life, Disability, Dental, Vision or Long-term Care or Health Insurance
Contact Bultman Financial for insurance products designed and approved specifically for State Bar of Wisconsin members.Website
Johnson Insurance – Property & Casualty Insurance for Firms
Johnson Insurance is offering a comprehensive insurance program as part of the Member Benefit Program of the State Bar of Wisconsin. As a State Bar member your law firm has access to property and casualty insurance, as well as auto and worker’s compensation programs tailored to meet your firm’s needs.Website
Minnesota Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company (WILMIC)
Government Liaison Services
Polygraph Examinations – Brochhausen Polygraph LLC
• Testing in attorney offices, jails, prisons throughout Wisconsin
• Civil, criminal, public defender cases
• 35-plus years’ experience
• Free phone consultation
Private Investigator – Thomas Wagner, CFE, CLI
• Litigation support (criminal/civil)
• Corporate investigations/due diligence backgrounds
• 30 years’ experience Website
Allen J. Becker, Certified Consulting Meteorologist/Expert Witness
Analysis, reconstruction, and reporting of weather/climate conditions for past events (accidents, injuries, severe weather).
• Courtroom experience (trials, depositions)
• M.S. Meteorology
• University meteorology instructor Website
Coin, Gold, Silver and Jewelry Appraisals
Coin, gold, silver, and jewelry appraised and purchased by full-time professional dealer. Prompt, statewide service. Paragon NumismaticsWebsite
Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S., Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
• Master of Forensic Science from George Washington University • Only Wisconsin FDE certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners • American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow • American Society of Questioned Document Examiners Member • Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service and Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory • Author: "Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends" • 30 years’ experienceWebsite
Property & Casualty Insurance Litigation Support
• Detailed Research
• Expert Opinions
• Pre-Discovery & Legal Strategies
• Deposition & Trial Testimony
30+ year of industry knowledge gained from front-line claims, underwriting, marketing and risk management experience.
Risk & Insurance Services Consulting, LLC.
Keven L. Glaser, CPCU, CIC, SCLA, ARM, AAI, AIC, ARM-P, AIS
Contract Legal Projects: Experienced lawyer available for legal research, brief writing, appeals, document drafting and summaries, trial preparation, and more on a project-by-project basis.