James C. Herrick, Herrick Law Office, S.C.
• Available to conduct mediations of personal injury claims as well as general litigation matters
• 40 years’ experience representing accident victims as well as insurance companies in personal injury cases www.herricklawoffice.com
Bultman Financial: Life, Disability, Dental, Vision or Long-term Care or Health Insurance
Contact Bultman Financial for insurance products designed and approved specifically for State Bar of Wisconsin members.Website
Minnesota Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company (WILMIC)
Baird Creek Investigative Services LLC
Skip Tracings – Investigations
• Data and Record Searches
• Loss Prevention
• Personal Injury
• Workplace Violence
Polygraph Examinations – Brochhausen Polygraph LLC
• Testing in attorney offices, jails, prisons throughout Wisconsin
• Civil, criminal, public defender cases
• 35-plus years’ experience
• Free phone consultation
Private Investigator – Thomas Wagner, CFE, CLI
• Litigation support (criminal/civil)
• Corporate investigations/due diligence backgrounds
• 30 years’ experience Website
Swamped with research and writing projects?
Former litigator with 25-plus years’ experience writing successful motions, objections, and briefs in federal and state courts nationwide available to assist you.
Flat fee billing. Writing samples upon request. www.berglegal.net
David J. Berg
Allen J. Becker, Certified Consulting Meteorologist/Expert Witness
Analysis, reconstruction, and reporting of weather/climate conditions for past events (accidents, injuries, severe weather).
• Courtroom experience (trials, depositions)
• M.S. Meteorology
• University meteorology instructor Website
Carl T. Chenoweth P.E., Civil Engineering Consultant
Forensic Engineering/Litigation Support/Expert Testimony
• Regulatory Land Use & Environmental Compliance Disputes
• Stormwater Flooding & Soil Erosion Damage Assessments
• Design Error/Omission & Construction Defect Claims www.siteworkdefects.com
Coin, Gold, Silver and Jewelry Appraisals
Coin, gold, silver, and jewelry appraised and purchased by full-time professional dealer. Prompt, statewide service. Paragon NumismaticsWebsite
Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S., Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
• Master of Forensic Science from George Washington University • Only Wisconsin FDE certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners • American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow • American Society of Questioned Document Examiners Member • Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service and Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory • Author: "Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends" • 30 years’ experienceWebsite
Legal Research and Brief Writing
Trial and appellate courts. Project-by-project basis. Experienced. Contact Attorney Kara M. Burgos.
Property & Casualty Insurance Litigation Support
• Detailed Research
• Expert Opinions
• Pre-Discovery & Legal Strategies
• Deposition & Trial Testimony
30+ year of industry knowledge gained from front-line claims, underwriting, marketing and risk management experience.
Risk & Insurance Services Consulting, LLC.
Keven L. Glaser, CPCU, CIC, SCLA, ARM, AAI, AIC, ARM-P, AIS
Contract Legal Projects: Experienced lawyer available for legal research, brief writing, appeals, document drafting and summaries, trial preparation, and more on a project-by-project basis.