Bultman Financial: Life, Disability, Dental, Vision or Long-term Care or Health Insurance
Contact Bultman Financial for insurance products designed and approved specifically for State Bar of Wisconsin members.Website
Minnesota Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company
West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company (WILMIC)
Polygraph Examinations – Brochhausen Polygraph LLC
• Testing in attorney offices, jails, prisons throughout Wisconsin
• Civil, criminal, public defender cases
• 35-plus years’ experience
• Free phone consultation
Private Investigator – Thomas Wagner, CFE, CLI
• Litigation support (criminal/civil)
• Corporate investigations/due diligence backgrounds
• 30 years’ experience Website
Swamped with research and writing projects?
Former litigator with 25-plus years’ experience writing successful motions, objections, and briefs in federal and state courts nationwide available to assist you.
Flat fee billing. Writing samples upon request. www.berglegal.net
David J. Berg
Allen J. Becker, Certified Consulting Meteorologist/Expert Witness
Analysis, reconstruction, and reporting of weather/climate conditions for past events (accidents, injuries, severe weather).
• Courtroom experience (trials, depositions)
• M.S. Meteorology
• University meteorology instructor Website
Coin, Gold, Silver and Jewelry Appraisals
Coin, gold, silver, and jewelry appraised and purchased by full-time professional dealer. Prompt, statewide service. Paragon NumismaticsWebsite
Jane A. Lewis, M.F.S., Forensic Document Examiner (FDE)
• Master of Forensic Science from George Washington University • Only Wisconsin FDE certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners • American Academy of Forensic Sciences Fellow • American Society of Questioned Document Examiners Member • Former document analyst, FBI, Secret Service and Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory • Author: "Forensic Document Examination Fundamentals and Current Trends" • 30 years’ experienceWebsite
Contract Legal Projects: Experienced lawyer available for legal research, brief writing, appeals, document drafting and summaries, trial preparation, and more on a project-by-project basis.