Successful Time Management Strategies for Legal Support Staff - DVD
Topics covered in Successful Time Management booklet include:
I. Handing Off Work: Rules for Effective Delegation
II. Your Personal Time Management System
III. Your Personal Organizer
V. Working with Multiple Bosses
VI. Top 8 Ideas for Controlling Your Time
This informative DVD will show legal support staff how to successfully and efficiently handle tight deadlines, large volumes of work, and conflicting priorities. Your staff members will gain practical strategies they can put to immediate use. The goal of the DVD is to put them back in control of their schedules, and as a result, improve morale throughout your office
The presenter is Gary Richards, a leading authority on time management. His engaging style and humorous examples help make the planning and scheduling tips easily understandable, and the instructive dramatizations bring the tactics to life.
Successful Time Management Strategies is divided into four major sections, which build on each other. Techniques and strategies include:
1. Understand your job and its role in the practice
- Be empowered to monitor your own workload
- Make sure tasks have a clear-cut outcome and deadline
- Always notify if it looks like a deadline won’t be met
- Learn to negotiate priorities
2. Create a Personal Planning System
- Establish the habit of mind to plan each day
- Turn to-do lists into written daily plans
- Assign time estimates to tasks
- Prioritize the tasks on your daily plan
3. How to handle multiple bosses
- Meet daily with each boss to set priorities
- Allocate time and attention by rank and case importance
- How to avoid the negative when declining tasks
- Dealing with “last minute Charlie”
4. Top eight ideas for controlling your time
Your staff will also learn tactful ways to handle interruptions and let others know what they have on their plates so they can negotiate deadlines.
Experience the high quality of Successful Time Management Strategies for yourself by ordering today. It’s a great way to put your staff back in control of their schedules so they can be more productive and support the practice better.
Price: $95, 45 min.
Order your DVD today!
Includes two booklets designed to help your staff review key concepts long after the video ends.