Delivering Exceptional Service to Clients - DVD
Topics covered in Delivering Exceptional Service to Clients include:
Why is good service important to clients?
- No. 1 reason clients change law firms is poor service
- An unhappy client will tell 12 others of his or her dissatisfaction
Benefits of good service
- Reduce malpractice claims
- Improve professional image
What is exceptional service?
- Care and concern
Exceptional service requires teamwork
- Know attorney’s schedule
- Remind attorney about a client need
Steps that lead to exceptional service
- Identify yourself on the phone
- Inquire about client’s problem
- Offer to take a message
- Inquire about client’s deadline
- Call client back promptly
- Propose options
Support staff plays a critical role
Accurate dramatizations show your staff how to deliver exceptional client service, while the narration tells them why service is vital to success for a law practice — in addition to quality legal work. This DVD reminds staff that the firm with top-flight service will be rewarded with repeat business, increased referrals, and more satisfied clients.
Learning service by example
By watching the accurate situational reenactments in this DVD, your staff will see how to deliver exceptional service. They’ll learn to:
- Determine and meet each client’s service needs
- Find opportunities to build satisfaction
- Work as a team with attorneys and office staff
- Solve service problems on the spot
Communication is key
Delivering Exceptional Service to Clients shows your staff how to ask the right questions to discover what a client needs and what the deadline is. Ready availability of someone who can address their concerns is a big reason clients stay with a law firm, and this DVD reinforces that any staff member can be of service.
Create a team effort
Use this DVD to get everyone on your staff on board with the idea that their service can have a positive impact on the success of the firm, and on their own job satisfaction.
Order your copy today!