13th Annual Commercial Real Estate Update - 2016
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Product
Who should purchase:
- Commercial real estate attorneys
- Business law practitioners
- Government attorneys
- Title insurers
How you’ll benefit:
- Get a 2016 year in review with a Capital Markets Update
- Learn about lending topics that may affect your practice in 2017
- Review lessons learned from the Great Recession
- Explore the impact of Dodd-Frank on lenders and borrowers
- Discover the top ten tax tips for real estate developers
- Find succession planning strategies for a real estate development business
- Engage with panel members in a lively discussion on financing
Building a stronger future
Although the Great Recession of 2008 shook the U.S. economy to its core, the financial world is slowly recovering. Today’s stronger economy is seeing new commercial real estate projects make a comeback.
The 13th Annual Commercial Real Estate Update focuses on how the commercial real estate market is changing as it rebounds from the Great Recession. In particular, you’ll learn about emerging trends impacting representation of buyers and sellers in new commercial projects, including:
- How financial negotiations differ today from pre-2008
- Recession protections available to lenders and borrowers
- Advice for refinancing loans from 2007-2008
- How to create a strong succession plan for a real estate development business
- Financing obstacles to overcome in 2017
An evolving financial landscape means lots of changes for you and your real estate clients. By understanding the challenges of the past, the 13th Annual Commercial Real Estate Update can help your practice be better prepared for the future. Watch today!
Original seminar date 11/10/16