36th Annual Estate Planning Update (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should watch:
- Estate planning practitioners
- Probate attorneys
- Elder law attorneys
- Family law attorneys
How you’ll benefit:
- Examine how the Supreme Court's ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges affects your estate planning practice
- Know how to advise healthy clients who may not recognize the need for Medicaid pre-planning
- Adapt your document drafting to conform to the new Wisconsin Trust Code and changes in federal law
- Understand fiduciary exceptions to the attorney-client privilege
- Learn how to leverage portability of estate tax exemption for the greatest benefit
- Get an overview of recent developments in state and federal case law and legislation
Put your estate planning affairs in order
Keep up with the latest state and federal developments in estate planning at the 36th Annual Estate Planning Update. Dive into key issues affecting end-of-life preparation, including:
- What the landmark U.S. Supreme Court ruling to legalize same-sex marriages means for estate planning
- Handling attorney-client privilege when a fiduciary is involved
- Incorporation of estate tax exclusion portability into your clients’ plans
- Why even healthy clients should consider Medicaid pre-planning and trusts
- Current case law and legislation changes
Understand Wisconsin Trust Code changes
Learn how the new Wisconsin Trust Code and changes to federal law are impacting the way trust documents are drafted. Gain an understanding of important adjustments you may face in creditor-protected trust, QTIP Trust, and Supplemental Needs Trust situations. Plus, learn how to handle a client’s digital assets in relationship to trusts.
Get updates and practical advice to help you stay current in the fluctuating world of estate planning. Watch the 36th Annual Estate Planning Update and earn 7.5 CLE credits. Order today!