2015 AMC - You Can Do It! Civil Trial Essentials for Young Lawyers (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
Attention young lawyers! Gain the confidence and skills you need to try civil cases early in your career with help from this session.
What will you learn?
- A basic roadmap for preparing the case during the discovery process
- How to avoid being intimidated by more experienced counsel
- Ways to remain firm at mediation
- How to focus on the important details in trial preparation
- Tips and tricks to executing an efficient plan at trial
The objective of the program will be to create a plan for preparing and trying a simple civil case. You will also learn of a number of resources to research related issues and techniques.
Jesse Blocher, Habush Habush & Rottier, Waukesha; Michael Cerjak, Kasdorf, Lewis &
Swietlik SC, Milwaukee; Andrew S. Wier, Habush, Habush & Rottier SC, Racine