66th Annual Tax School (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should watch:
- Tax attorneys
- Business attorneys
- Corporate attorneys
- Estate planning attorneys
- General practitioners
- Probate attorneys
- Attorneys representing small businesses
How you’ll benefit:
- Learn the strategic advantages of establishing residency in another state and how to ensure a seamless transition
- Get best practices for dealing with the IRS
- Find out how to bring your clients with offshore accounts into compliance
- Discover tax effects and planning opportunities associated with LLC transactions
- Receive tips for handling common tax ethics concerns
- Hear the latest state and federal tax law and legislative updates
Hot topics in taxation law
Learn the latest in tax planning and controversy from seasoned tax attorneys and representatives of the IRS at the 66th Annual Tax School. From IRS compliance to strategies for LLCs and S Corporations – if it has to do with taxes, it’s part of Tax School.
Discover how the Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures gives your clients holding foreign financial accounts another option for getting back in compliance with the IRS. If your client is planning to move out of state, be ready to help them analyze the real estate and taxation considerations involved. Plus, get in-depth understanding of taxation in LLC transactional situations, including structuring alternatives and transactions involving tax partnerships.
Stay ahead of the curve with timely updates
Get up to date on the current tax law landscape, including:
- Advice on dealing with the IRS from IRS office Chief Counsel Mark Miller
- An update on tax ethics issues and tips for avoiding common ethical traps
- Recent developments and a look into the future of S Corporation valuation
- The latest state and federal tax law and legislative updates
Find it all at the 66th Annual Tax School. Plus, you’ll earn 7.0 CLE. Order today!