2015 Annual Bankruptcy Update Eastern District (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Oscar Martinez: … You can’t just say the word “bankruptcy” and expect anything to happen.
Michael Scott: I didn’t say it. I declared it.
- The Office
Who should watch:
- Bankruptcy attorneys
- General practitioners
- Business lawyers
- Any lawyer desiring understanding of specialized topics in bankruptcy law
How you’ll benefit:
- Hear case law updates from U.S. Bankruptcy Court judges from the Eastern and Western Districts
- Be prepared for new and updated forms with an overview from U.S. Bankruptcy Court clerks
- Explore common ethical issues that arise in bankruptcy cases and how to address or avoid them
- Go beyond the basics of exemptions to understand objections, statutory limitations, and more
- Learn the top 10 things you need to know about Chapter 11
- Understand garnishments in exemption, non-earning, and marital assets situations
- Impress your colleagues and win prizes by playing our bankruptcy quiz show
Bankruptcy – more than a declaration
Help your clients through the challenges of a bankruptcy situation with the practical advice you’ll find at the 2015 Annual Bankruptcy Update. From case law to Chapter 11, from exemptions to ethics, get the latest information on bankruptcy law.
Hear from U.S. Bankruptcy Court judges from the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin as they review important bankruptcy decisions from 2015 and discuss current developments in bankruptcy law. Put your bankruptcy knowledge to the test at “Take the Bank,” our bankruptcy quiz show. Bring your cell phone to play – live attendees have the chance to win prizes!
Advice you can bank on
At the 2015 Annual Bankruptcy Update, you’ll enjoy a wide variety of useful subjects:
- Discover the top 10 things every bankruptcy lawyer should know about Chapter 11, including the latest trends
- Get an introduction to new and updated forms, including Statement of Financial Affairs, Proof of Claim, and Petition and Schedules A-H led by U.S. Bankruptcy Court Clerks
- Go beyond the basics of exemptions to learn the grounds for objecting to exemptions, statutory limitations on exemption planning, and even how exemptions can be used in non-bankruptcy proceedings
- Explore how to handle garnishments, including non-earnings and marital assets garnishments
Enjoy a comprehensive offering of helpful topics and earn 8.0 CLE for the 2015 Annual Bankruptcy Update. Order today!