12th Annual Commercial Real Estate Update (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should watch:
- Commercial real estate attorneys
- Business attorneys
- Government attorneys
- Title Insurers
How you’ll benefit:
- Learn ways to maximize the benefits of public-private partnerships for your clients
- Determine if your development may qualify for Tax Incremental Financing (TIF)
- Find out how to secure private financing
- Get strategies for successfully navigating the entitlement process
- Learn the different types of governmental assistance available for new development projects
- Understand key considerations in buying and selling a project, including triple net leases
How to succeed in commercial real estate
As the commercial real estate market continues to enjoy a strong upswing, it’s important to stay on top of current and evolving trends when representing buyers and sellers. The 12th Annual Commercial Real Estate Update focuses on new commercial projects and the pitfalls and opportunities you may face along the road to completion. Using existing projects as examples, our presenters share insights on everything from securing financing to selling. Key topics include:
- Public-private partnerships: Learn what to include in a development agreement and how you can get the most out of a partnership with a public entity.
- Financing: Discover if your project is eligible for financial support through Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) and review the various government assistance and private financing options that may be available to you.
- Entitlements: Get guidance on coordinating critical meetings in the entitlements process, including meetings with an alder, community members, and city staff.
- Buying and selling: Learn when to consider a triple net agreement and the best language to use in a lease.
Earn 4.0 CLE
The 12th Annual Commercial Real Estate Update is your source for successful strategies in today’s expanding market. Earn 4.0 CLE while exploring ideas that can help you take your commercial project from initiation to conclusion with confidence. Take advantage of this special opportunity by ordering today!