2015 Annual Real Estate Update (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should watch:
- Real estate attorneys
- Title and closing attorneys
- Construction attorneys
- Landlord/tenant attorneys
How you’ll benefit:
- Understand the new Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms
- Get current on key legislation and caselaw changes
- Identify and overcome fraudulent activities in timeshare sales
- Learn how to analyze home inspection results for items that can be grounds for cancelling a deal
- Get real estate mediation tips
Knowledge is knocking
From closing rules to home inspections to timeshares, real estate is a constantly changing neighborhood of law. Open the door to the information you’ll need to manage these changes by attending the 2015 Annual Real Estate Update.
You’ll get useful strategies and helpful perspectives from real estate law pros, including:
- A look at fraud in timeshare sales and strategies for helping clients address fraudulent activities
- An update on the latest caselaw and legislative changes presented by 30-year real estate law veteran Mark C. Young
- An overview of home inspections – including which results amount to significant defect
- Strategies for successfully mediating real estate disputes in Wisconsin
Ready for the new closing forms?
On October 3, 2015, the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms will replace the HUD-1 Settlement Statement, the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) disclosure form, and Good Faith Estimates from the lender form. Help your clients make a smooth transition by making sure you’re familiar with these new forms and how to comply with their requirements. Learn the new time frames, lender compliance issues, penalties for noncompliance, and best practices for minimizing risk.
Prepare yourself for the changes and challenges of real estate while earning 7.0 CLE at the 2015 Annual Real Estate Update. Order today!