39th Annual Worker's Compensation Update (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
- About the faculty
Who should watch:
- Worker’s compensation lawyers
- Business lawyers
- Employment/labor lawyers
- Health law lawyers
- Insurance lawyers
- Personal injury lawyers
How you’ll benefit:
- Get a quick and easy compilation of important rulings from the past year
- Explore how the worker’s comp system may be restructured and how this affects your practice
- Discover the rights of undocumented workers in the Wisconsin worker’s comp system
- Get the latest on Medicare and Medicare Advantage Reimbursement
- Understand how a hand injury can morph into a total disability claim
- Learn best practices at settlement conferences from an experienced ALJ
Budgeting for change
The worker’s compensation system in Wisconsin recently underwent a major overhaul in the adopted state budget. Attend the 39th Annual Worker’s Compensation Update to explore how these changes will affect the way worker’s comp cases are handled in Wisconsin. You’ve got questions, and we’ve got the answers you need to understand the changes.
Key topics and relevant advice
Stay up-to-date on the most recent developments in worker’s comp practice, procedure, and substantive law, and learn practical knowledge you can apply right away. The 39th Annual Worker’s Compensation Update will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Worker’s comp case law update
- Undocumented workers’ rights under the Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Act and LRIC
- Medicare and Medicare Advantage Reimbursement
- Success at settlement conferences – Advice from an experienced Administrative Law Judge
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and total disability claims
- Key ethics issues in worker’s comp cases and ways to resolve them.
No matter your past experience in worker’s comp practice, you don’t want to miss the 39th Annual Worker’s Compensation Update. Order today!