11th Annual Employee Benefits Update (2015)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Who should watch?
- Employee benefits attorneys
- Employment attorneys
- Business attorneys
- Human resources professionals
Answer New and Emerging Benefits Questions
Employee benefits issues are continuing to evolve at a rapid pace in 2015. The U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule again on the fate of the Affordable Care Act, with the potential for more changes you will need to understand. Don’t miss the 11th Annual Employee Benefits Update, which will cover ACA developments, along with new topics including employee leaves of absence, employee wellness programs, Tibble v. Edison International, and executive compensation.
Attend sessions designed to help you answer important benefits questions including:
- Who is responsible for what when mergers and acquisitions impact employee benefits?
- Where do employee wellness programs fit with laws like the FLSA, ERISA, and ADA?
- How will proposed regulations by the Department of Labor change who is considered a fiduciary under ERISA?
- How does a leave of absence affect employee benefit plans?
- How does Tibble v. Edison International clarify duties of retirement plan fiduciaries?
Don’t miss the benefits of the Employee Benefits Update, including 7 CLE credits. Order today!