Build Your Practice: Handling OWI Cases in Wisconsin - 2014
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemand program; as an Ultimate Pass holder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click here or select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
About the Program
Defending clients accused of OWI? Gain the advantage of experience
Build Your Practice series programs are endorsed by the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Wisconsin.
Who should watch:
- Attorneys interested in adding OWI to their practice
- Experienced OWI attorneys looking to brush up their skills
- Criminal law attorneys
- Traffic law attorneys
What you’ll learn:
- See the steps of an OWI case from traffic stop to sentencing
- Gain strategies to overcome common trial issues
- Get an overview of breath and blood testing, as well as defenses against the results
If your practice includes defending OWI cases or if you are considering expanding your practice, this seminar will give you the foundation you need to successfully defend your clients. From traffic stop to breath and blood testing to trial, you’ll gain the advantage of experience from attorneys who have practiced in this area for years.
Topics to be covered include:
- A step-by-step walk through of an OWI case — from traffic stop to trial to conclusion
- Trial strategies to protect your clients
- An overview of breath and blood tests, with analysis of their reliability
- Review of the most common questions asked of the Department of Motor Vehicles
Whether you’re considering adding OWI cases to your practice, or you’re an experienced OWI attorney, BYP: Handling OWI Cases in Wisconsin has something for you.
Watch on demand today!
The Build Your Practice series from PINNACLE are designed to introduce you to the fundamentals of a practice area. They also allow you to fill in the gaps in your practice or get a refresher. So whether you’re a beginning attorney in search of a specialty, or a more experienced attorney looking to expand your practice, this basic-level course is ideal.