Medical Cases: Asking the Right Questions - 2011 (On Demand)
Attention Ultimate Pass Holders!
There is no need to purchase a CLE OnDemandprogram; as an Ultimate Passholder, you have access to all CLE OnDemand titles. Click hereor select myStateBar at the top of the page, log-in, and choose the myMedia section. All titles will be listed under "My On Demand."
People may often be angry when they approach an attorney for a
medical case. It becomes the attorney’s obligation to avoid getting
caught up in the emotion, and to ask the right questions to determine
if there is an actionable case of medical malpractice.
Medical Cases: Asking the Right Questions is presented by
Thomas Leitner, who is both an attorney and a physician. After
attending this webcast, you will understand the importance of three key
questions in medical cases:
- Was the physician treating the case within his or her
- Did the actions of the physician meet the accepted standard of
- Was any element of proper standard of care omitted?
Leitner will fill this hour-long webcast with key information on
where to look for medical records, how to interpret them, and what you
need to determine before you file a medical lawsuit. You’ll learn to
cut through the confusion of medical terminology, as well as
misinformation caused by patients’ misperceptions of events. Be ready
to build your case on a solid foundation.
Watch on demand today!
Who should watch:
- Torts/Personal injury attorneys
- Health law attorneys
- Insurance attorneys
What you’ll learn:
- Wisconsin statistics pertaining to medical litigation
- Legal grounds for medical cases
- Medical questions to ask
- Valuable lessons learned from Dr. Leitner’s experience