Traffic Law Codebook, Wisconsin 2017
520+ pp.; 2017
8-1/2” x 11”; paperback
Drive straight to the traffic law you need
Under one cover, you’ll find the most important traffic statutes and regulations from the Wisconsin Statutes and the Wisconsin Administrative Code that cover:
- OWI and other alcohol-related offenses
- Habitual traffic offenders
- Graduated driver licensing
- Civil and criminal liability for vehicle owners and operators
In addition, you’ll find that the Wisconsin Traffic Law Codebook is packed with supplementary materials covering the demerit point system, fines, and other facts you’ll refer to often!
Summary of Contents
- Selected Statutes (Chapters 13–125)
- Wisconsin Vehicle Code (Chapters 340–349, 351)
- Selected Statutes (Chapters 767–967)
- Department of Transportation Administrative Rules (Chapters 100, 101, 102, 103, 107, 112, 113, 117, 119, 305, 311, and 313)
- Supplementary Material
Annual editions keep you current
The statutes contained in this book reflect the law as codified in the 2015–16 Wisconsin Statutes. The administrative code provisions are current through the Wisconsin Administrative Register, Dec. 2016, No. 732.
Get to the right statute or regulation when you need it. Order your copy today.