Employment Law Codebook, Wisconsin 2014
592+ pp.; 2014
Be ready with the relevant statutes when you face complex employment law issues — get the Wisconsin Employment Law Codebook. Whether you’re dealing with worker’s compensation, unemployment insurance laws, the Family and Medical Leave Act, or fair employment laws, this Codebook pulls together all the Wisconsin statutes and regulations that govern employment law.
- Selected Statutes (Chapters 6-101)
- General Employment Law Provisions
- Chapter 102: Worker’s Compensation
- Chapter 103: Employment Regulations
- Chapter 104: Minimum Wage Law
- Chapter 108: Unemployment Insurance And
- Chapter 109: Wage Payments, Claims And Collections
- Chapter 111: Employment Relations
- Selected Statutes (Chapters 118-227)
- State Employment Relations
- Selected Statutes (Chapters 241-995)
- Administrative Rules
The statutes contained in the Wisconsin Employment Law Codebook reflect the law as codified in the 2011–12 Wisconsin Statutes, as affected by acts through 2013 Wisconsin Act 116. The administrative code provisions are current through rules promulgated in the Wisconsin Administrative Register, No. 697, Jan. 14, 2014 (eff. Jan. 15, 2014).
Construct the best advice possible for your employment clients with the Wisconsin Employment Law Codebook in your toolkit. Order your copy today.