Children's Code and Juvenile Justice Code, Wisconsin 2014
508+ pp.; 2014
8-1/2" x 11" paperback
Remaining copies of 2014 print codebooks are now available for 50% off the original price. The price shown reflects the discounted price. Supplies are limited! Order yours today!
You need the latest statutes at your command when dealing with complex child and juvenile justice issues. So be sure to get the 2014 edition of the Wisconsin Children’s Code and Juvenile Justice Code and Related Juvenile Law Statutes.
You’ll find the key statutes concerning children in this single volume. Incorporating feedback from practicing attorneys who use this codebook, this useful compilation of hundreds of relevant statutes from the pages of the Wisconsin Statutes will be one of the most convenient and time-saving resources on your shelf.
To enhance the efficiency and accuracy of your research, you’ll find a detailed index, a thorough table of contents, and individual section labels throughout the book for fast and easy reference.
New in 2014 Edition
- Provisions governing child protective services appeals and the exchange of child welfare records with health-care providers
- The passage of the “Brown Jug Bill”
- New provisions affecting schools’ distribution of concussion- and head-injury-related information sheets to participants in youth athletic activities
Summary of contents
- Children’s Code (Chapter 48)
- Selected Statutes (Chapters 51–908)
- Juvenile Justice Code (Chapter 938)
- Selected Statutes (Chapters 946–970)
Be well prepared for your child and juvenile clients
You’ll be up to date, find what you need quickly, and master the relevant statutes with your own copy of the Wisconsin Children’s Code and Juvenile Justice Code. Order today!
Order yours today!