Guide to Citation, Wisconsin
52 pp.; 8th ed., 2016
Properly format Wisconsin citations
To comply with court standards and to make your sources easy to find, you need to properly format citations to legal authorities in documents submitted to Wisconsin courts and administrative agencies. And for that, you need the Wisconsin Guide to Citation.
It’s not in the Bluebook
As a practical resource for Wisconsin attorneys, support staff, law clerks, and other legal professionals, the Guide emphasizes Wisconsin authorities. This fills the gaps left by The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, the publication that sets the citation standards nationally, and the standard adopted by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Be up to date
Newly updated for 2016, the eighth edition of the Guide reflects recent changes made to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. New developments discussed in this edition include:
- A new section on how to cite uniform acts, model codes, sentencing guidelines, and standards
- New sections discussing how to cite blog and social media posts
- Update to guidelines for citing sources on the Internet
- Update regarding how to cite legal dictionaries
- New examples showing how to cite various sources with different pincites
Know how to properly format Wisconsin citations with the eighth edition of the Wisconsin Guide to Citation. Order yours today!