1478+ pp.; 6th ed. 2010
(includes 2012 supplement)
You never know when you’ll need fast answers to insurance law questions
Whether or not you focus on insurance law, chances are you’ll be dealing with insurance issues in the course of your practice – don’t be unprepared. Have the answers at your fingertips with the latest edition of Wisconsin Insurance Law.
Accelerate your insurance law research
Save time with this thoroughly researched guide, written to provide a tool to help expedite the research of insurance coverage issues by Arnold Anderson, one of Wisconsin’s most recognized insurance litigators. He points you right to the most recent, critical decisions you need to interpret current insurance law, and includes a table of cases and statutes.
Designed to make the complex understandable
To help increase your comprehension, key precedents are introduced in a straightforward style through the use of case narratives that make the most complex legal language easy to understand. You’ll quickly grasp the concise explanations of cases and court decisions that affect how insurance policies are written, interpreted, and applied in Wisconsin.
Stay current with the latest supplement
Summary of contents
- Interpretation of Insurance Contracts
- Automobile Liability Insurance
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance
- General Liability Policies
- Fire and Property Insurance
- Insurance Companies' Duty to Defend
- Insurance Companies' Investigation and Handling of Third-party Claims
- First-party Claims Against Insurance Companies
- Responsibilities of Insurance Companies
- Responsibilities of Insureds
- Responsibilities of Insurance Agents
Get the definitive source on insurance law in Wisconsin
Find out why the insurance industry, insurance lawyers, and the courts have relied on Wisconsin Insurance Law for more than 30 years.
Order your copy today!