1478+ pp.; 6th ed. 2010
(includes 2013 supplement)
Get the definitive source on insurance law in Wisconsin
Wisconsin Insurance Law delivers concise explanations of cases and court decisions that affect how insurance policies are written, interpreted, and applied in Wisconsin. Written by the late Arnie Anderson, one of the state’s most respected insurance litigators, Insurance Law has been the “go-to” resource for the insurance industry, insurance lawyers, and the courts for more than 30 years, and continues to be the current, authoritative resource for Wisconsin practitioners.
Making the complex understandable
While every decade seems to generate new forms of insurance litigation, the primary purpose of this book remains the same: to provide a tool to help foster professional understanding of insurance coverage issues. Insurance Law points you right to the most recent decisions that are critical for interpreting and applying current insurance law.
Stay current with the latest version!
Summary of contents
1. Interpretation of Insurance Contracts
2. Automobile Liability Insurance
3. Uninsured Motorist Insurance
4. Underinsured Motorist Insurance
5. General Liability Policies
6. Fire and Property Insurance
7. Insurance Companies’ Duty to Defend
8. Insurance Companies’ Investigation and Handling of Third-party Claims
9. First-party Claims Against Insurance Companies
11. Responsibilities of Insurance Companies
12. Responsibilities of Insureds
13. Responsibilities of Insurance Agents
Enhance your insurance law research
Chances are good you’ll be dealing with insurance issues in the course of your practice – don’t be unprepared. Have the answers at your fingertips with the latest edition of Wisconsin Insurance Law.
Order your copy today!