852+ pp.; 4th ed. 2010
(Includes 2014-15 supplement)
Steer around pitfalls in traffic cases and head straight for solutions
With the passage of revised OWI laws in Wisconsin, the timing couldn’t have been better for the release of the fourth edition of Traffic Law and Practice. With its timely guidance, you’ll know where your case is headed and how to reach a favorable destination.
Be better prepared for the road ahead
To help speed up your preparation, Traffic Law takes a practical approach to the technical and complex aspects of traffic law. You’ll find useful guidance in clear and easy-to-understand language that emphasizes solutions for resolving traffic cases.
Have experience riding with you
Whether you’re trying your first traffic case or your 10,000th, you’ll be more confident with the first-hand knowledge Traffic Law offers on how traffic courts interpret and enforce the law — provided by experienced Wisconsin judges, renowned defense attorneys, and top Department of Transportation officials.
Stay current with the lastest version
The new 2014-15 supplement reflects numerous administrative changes, legislative updates, and judicial opinions. Some of the topics addressed include:
- Court orders for ignition-interlock devices
- Implementation of “Real IDs” in Wisconsin
- New features of licenses issued to underage drivers
- Updated DOT fee information
- What constitutes proof of insurance
- Standards for appellate review
- The implications of the new voter ID law on confiscation of driver’s licenses
Summary of contents
- Wisconsin's Driver Licensing System
- Traffic Offenses Involving the Driving Privilege
- Commercial Driver Licensing
- Common Moving Traffic Violations
- Statutory Procedures for Traffic Cases
- Wisconsin's Impaired Driving Offenses
- Implied Consent and Chemical Tests for Intoxication
- The Defense of Alcohol-Related Driving Offenses
Information on traffic safety school
- Blood-alcohol charts
- Information on breath and field sobriety tests
- OWI arrest forms
- And much more!
Make success your destination
Arrive at the best outcomes for your clients with the guidance you’ll find in Traffic Law and Practice in Wisconsin.
Order your copy today.