Evidence: The Wisconsin Rules of: A Courtroom Handbook
500+ pp.; 8th ed. 2013-2014
(Includes 2016-17 supplement)
Improve your trial performance with a quick and comprehensive guide to evidentiary rules
Whatever rule you’re looking up, the information is only seconds away in The Wisconsin Rules of Evidence: A Courtroom Handbook. It’s an essential reference for lawyers who need the rules of evidence at their command throughout a trial.
Essential information at your fingertips
You’ll locate applicable evidentiary rules and cases during trial quickly and easily, thanks to the Handbook’s tools. In the print book, these include an index, a table of cases, tabs with topical headings, and multiple cross-referencing features.
- Judicial Notice
- Opinions and Expert Testimony
- Contents of Writings, Recordings, and Photographs
New in the 2016-2017 supplement
Keep current with the latest court decisions and legislation, including:
- Citations and annotations for significant evidence-law cases decided by the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, including recent decisions on:
- expert testimony
- The latest amendments from the 2015–16 legislative session, including:
- legislation concerning the operation of off-highway motorcycles (effective October 1, 2016)
- amendments to the victim-advocate privilege in cases involving abusive conduct
Succeed in court by knowing the rules
Since 1982, The Wisconsin Rules of Evidence: A Courtroom Handbook has helped trial lawyers and judges find applicable rules of evidence, available commentary on those rules, and relevant case law when they needed them most. It can do the same for you.
Order your copy today!
Authors: Hon. Thomas H. Barland and Michael J. Brose