Eckhardt's Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners
870+ pp. + CD-ROM
6th ed. 2014
Only one sourcebook demystifies the increasingly complex and difficult subject of estate planning - Eckhardt's Workbook for Wisconsin Estate Planners. That's why this estate planning classic is a best-seller.
The Workbook is a one-stop reference book with a practical, how-to approach. Checklists, examples, tables, charts, and diagrams simplify and integrate the topical discussions. Annotated sample forms illustrate how general principles can be applied in practice.
With your copy you will receive a CD with a complete set of unannotated forms from the book.
Stay current with the latest revision
Click here to see what's included in the latest revision.
Summary of contents
- The Estate Planning Process: An Overview
- Representing the Client: The Basics
- Planning Nonprobate Transfers
- Drafting a Will Without a Trust
- Drafting a Will with Trust Provisions
- Drafting When Death Taxes Are Involved
- Using Revocable Trusts
- Purposes and Techniques of Making Gifts
- Marital Property Agreements
- Estate Planning for Owners of Closely Held Businesses
- Miscellaneous Estate Planning Issues