1814+ pp.; 5th ed., 2013
Get the definitive source on employment law in Wisconsin
To find the most comprehensive treatment of Wisconsin law governing private-sector, nonunion employment available, look to Wisconsin Employment Law. It presents the perspectives of both employee and employer advocates, and provides an invaluable combination of experience and knowledge for attorneys and human resource professionals.
Address the most current issues
In this indispensable resource, you’ll find thorough, practical discussions of rapidly evolving issues such as:
- Privacy rights in the workplace
- Wrongful discharge, restrictive covenants, and new causes of action and remedies for discrimination
- Use of technology in the workplace
Plus, it hits all the essentials – wages and hours, employee benefits, occupational safety and health, worker’s compensation, and unemployment insurance.
Complete guidance at your fingertips
Packed with supplemental materials like sample forms, notices, comparative tables, updated wage and benefit information, and Department of Workforce Development policies, Wisconsin Employment Law is your source for guidance and tools pertaining to employment-law related issues.
Stay current with the latest version
Summary of contents
1. Basic Principles of Employment Law
2. Overview of State and Federal Employment Statutes
4. Employment Agreements and Employee Handbooks
5. Wages and Hours
6. Employee Benefits
7. Occupational Safety and Health
8. Worker’s Compensation
9. Privacy and Individual Rights
10. Personnel Management and Records
11. Termination of Employment
12. Unemployment Insurance
13. Wrongful Discharge
14. Employment Discrimination
15. Postemployment Competition
• Table of Cases
• Table of Statutes, Regulations, and Rules
Ideal for any employment practitioner
Whether you’re a private or corporate attorney, or a personnel or affirmative-action officer, trust Wisconsin Employment Law. This three-volume set will become a vital resource. Order your set today!