Wisconsin Judicial Benchbook Vol. 4: Juvenile
662 pp. 4th ed.
(Includes 2013-2014 supplement)
Use the same guide judges use for complex juvenile law process
You’ll confidently address issues unique to children and juveniles with the Wisconsin Judicial Benchbook: Juvenile. Its clear outlines and step-by-step guidance will help you successfully navigate the complex system and special considerations associated with juvenile law — just as it helps the judges you’re appearing before.
Be aware of the key issues to help you represent your clients’ interests
You’ll not only know where your case is going, you’ll also be certain about what to do at each stage of the proceedings with the Juvenile Benchbook's guidance. Key steps are highlighted alongside citations to the most relevant cases.
Stay current with the latest supplement
Summary of contents
- Venue and Jurisdiction
- Initiation of Proceedings
- Time Constraints
- Temporary Custody (Detention) Hearing
- Waiver to Adult Court/Reverse Waiver
- Plea Hearing and Pretrial Issues
- Fact-Finding Hearing in CHIPS, JIPS, and Delinquency
- ASFA and Permanency Planning
- Traffic/Civil Violations
- Records/Victims’ Rights
- Termination of Parental Rights/Guardianships
- Waiver of Parental Consent for Abortion
- Juvenile Guardianships
- Serious Juvenile Offender (SJO) Offenses
- Substantial Risk of Physical Harm to Another
- Violent Crimes
- Original Adult Court Jurisdiction
- Jurisdiction by Offense
- Jurisdiction by Age
- Judicial Checklist Educational Stability
Access critical information quickly
To achieve the best outcomes for your clients, you want the right information right when you need it. Let the Juvenile Benchbook show you the way.
Order your copy today!
Order the entire Judicial Benchbook Library!