Desk Reference, Wisconsin Attorney's
1414+ pp.; 6th ed. 2017
2 volume set
Essential information on a wide range of practice areas
The Wisconsin Attorney’s Desk Reference is a uniquely useful collection of actionable information on 11 practice areas and 35 topics grouped by related subject areas. Perfect as a primer, a refresher, or a starting point, the Desk Reference is designed to be an easy-to-use guide for any attorney who needs a quick answer to a question, or an introduction into an area of law.
What will you find inside?
- Citations to statutes, cases, and other authorities
- Procedural steps
A lifesaver for the busy professional
In the Desk Reference, you’ll find that complicated procedures have been condensed into easy-to-follow outlines, with an emphasis on the procedures you must follow for success. You’ll also find substantive information to get you started, including the most important case and statutory citations to help save you hours of research time. Chapter introductions provide scope and additional resources.
Keeping you up-to-date
The 2017 revision reflects significant legal developments such as:
- Legislative changes regarding the foreclosure process
- Immunity from liability for injury resulting from administration or failure to administer an epinephrine auto-injector
- A 2016 Wisconsin Supreme Court decision discussing whether the made-whole doctrine applies to a claim brought by a subrogated insurer against tortfeasor or tortfeasor’s insurer if subrogated insurer’s insured has previously settled with tortfeasor
- A self-petition remedy for abused immigrants
- A new chapter in the Wisconsin Administrative Code relating to rules on pre-employment drug testing for unemployment insurance claimants
Order your copy today!