Locate the seminar you would like to attend and click on its title. Once you have reviewed the seminar information and decided to register, follow these steps:
- Log in (if you have not already done so)
- Step 1: Choose tuition option(s) if applicable
- Step 2: Select location options: If applicable, choose the location you would like to attend.
- Step 3: Select sessions: Some seminars contain multiple sessions. Choose the ones you will attend.
- Step 4: Select additional options: Some seminars contain additional options for lunch or other events. Choose the ones you will attend.
- Add to cart: Place an item or items into your cart by clicking on the "Register" button. If an errors occur you will be prompted to correct them. You will remain on the event page and your registration items will be added to your cart.
- myShoppingCart: You should see new items and pricing in the myShoppingCart area at the top of the page.
- You may now continue shopping for more items if you wish.
- Finalize shopping cart: Click on your myShoppingCart or View Cart buttons from any page to go to your shopping cart. you may delete an item or validate pricing here.
- Add Discount: If you have a coupon code, you must enter it here in the Promotion Code field, then click Apply. Your discount should be reflected in your updated total.
- Proceed to checkout: Click on Proceed to Checkout when your cart is finalized.
- Verify information and enter payment option: You will be prompted to enter in a shipping address and billing address for your order here. Next, enter in your credit card payment information.
- Order Review: This is your final chance to review your order before you click "Submit order."
- Submit order: Your order has been submitted. You may print this confirmation screen for your records. You will also receive an email receipt.
Our customer service staff is ready to take your take your registration by phone at (800) 728-7788, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may also print and mail a registration form.
Send registrations by mail to:
State Bar of Wisconsin
P.O. Box 7158
Madison, WI 53707-7158
On Demand seminars can be purchased as a product, please see the product FAQs for purchase instructions.
You may purchase an on-demand education item by ordering online or by calling the State Bar of Wisconsin at (800) 728-7788.
If you are purchasing an on-demand education event on behalf of another member who desires CLE credit, you have two options: 1) call the State Bar of Wisconsin; or 2) use the member's login and password.
One-time on-demand education purchases
- Select CLE OnDemand Seminars from the Education Programs tab on Marketplace.
- Select a category or view all available on-demand education videos
- Scroll through listing to find the education item you desire
- Test the PC or system that you will be using to view the on-demand education video
- Purchase the on-demand education video(s) through the regular checkout process
- You will receive an email containing links to the on-demand education item and Getting Started instructions, or you can immediately access your purchased videos by going to myState Bar and clicking on the title of a video from My On Demand.
A webcast archive is an archived copy of a State Bar program that was recorded in webcast format. Any attendee of a program that had a webcast component will have access to the archived version for 30 days from the date of the event they attended. It does not matter what format you attend (live seminar, live webcast, video seminar, or webcast replay). If the program had a webcast, then you will be granted access to the archive. Webcast archives are for educational purposes only and are not available for credit. Webcast archives will typically be made available three to ten business days after the event you sign up for.
To access the webcast archive, go to myMedia and page down to the My Prior Seminar Access section. The link to the streaming video shows up with a "Play" button next to the seminar title.
To reserve seating and written materials, please register seven days in advance of the seminar you plan to attend.
Walk-in registrants including passbook and Ultimate Pass holders are welcome. Please call us to ensure seating availability.
Webcast and telephone seminar registrations are taken until the start of the event. Reminder: webcast registrants must meet the system requirements and test your system prior.
Yes, you will get mailed this information the day after you sign up for the seminar.
Your satisfaction is always guaranteed. If you're ever dissatisfied for any reason, just let us know. The State Bar will issue you a full refund or credit for your tuition, except as follows:
- For Webcast and telephone seminars, you must actually log into the seminar during the program to be eligible for the satisfaction guarantee. We’re sorry, but a refund will not be granted if you miss the start of a Webcast or telephone seminar.
- We're sorry, but a refund will not be granted after starting to view an on-demand seminar.
[Telephone, webcast, and on-demand seminars refund policy]
For security reasons, you cannot register others for a seminar through the website. If you wish to register someone else for a seminar, you may do so by calling Customer Service at (800) 728-7788.
After you register for a seminar, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order number within a few hours. All registrants will receive an additional email containing their itinerary and any access details.
You may review the status of all your registrations by viewing Order history. For information about a phone or mail-in registration, contact Customer Service.
Course materials are provided in PDF format and are downloadable from myStateBar up to 4 days prior to, and 90 days after your seminar. The PDF format is ideal for creating an electronic library that is easily stored, searched, and shared. Instead of keeping binders on a shelf, flipping through countless pages to find that one caselaw mention, and scanning a section to send to a co-worker – you can search multiple PDFs at once, copy and paste desired paragraphs, or send the entire PDF to a colleague without leaving your desk.
Use Adobe Reader, GoodReader for iPad, or another free downloadable program to access the PDFs from your computer, tablet, or mobile device during the seminar, or print relevant sections ahead of time.
For those who prefer their materials in printed format, please select the tuition option that includes printed materials. You’ll also have access to the PDFs.
If you need special accommodations, please contact Customer Service at least three weeks prior to the program date so we can make appropriate arrangements.
You can receive substantial savings by purchasing passbooks at a special low price. Certificates are good for two years from the date of purchase and are transferable between State Bar members even though users may not be in the same office. This makes passbooks an excellent purchase for firms, departments and offices, as well as individual attorneys.
All CLE Passbook Coupons must be used in conjunction with mailed-in registrations or presented at the door with walk-in registrations.
You may also print and mail a registration form and include a coupon.
Send registrations by mail to:
State Bar of Wisconsin
P.O. Box 7158
Madison, WI 53707-7158
The Ultimate Pass is a one-year subscription that gives you unlimited access to attend any live, video, webcast, webcast replay, telephone, or CLE OnDemand™ seminar produced by PINNACLE Seminars. These seminars include annual updates, national speakers, Build Your Practice, and specialty skills seminars.
Simply log in and register for a seminar. The tuition will automatically show up as $0 upon registration. For OnDemand, simply go to myMedia and view all available OnDemand titles.
Our refund and cancellation policy differs slightly for the following types of programming:
Limited-Attendance Workshops are State Bar CLE workshops that feature practice exercises coached by faculty and have a limited number of registrants. These workshops are solely produced by PINNACLE Seminars.
Registration cancellations received by 4:30 p.m. CT 51 days prior to the event will receive a full registration fee refund. If you cancel your registration after that date but by 4:30 p.m. CT 30 days prior to the event, you will receive a registration fee refund in the amount of the fee minus a $150 administrative fee. We’re sorry, no refunds will be granted after 4:30 p.m. CT 30 days prior to the event. However, you may transfer the full value of the registration fee you paid to another person’s registration for this event.
Click here for more information on the Refund and Returns policies for other products.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for all online and telephone purchases. If you can't make a purchase online or use a credit card, you may print and mail an order form or registration form.
Yes. We offer a limtied number of scholarships based upon demonstrated need. Please follow the instructions on this form.
The State Bar of Wisconsin recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected from Users in the operation of this Web site and in the taking of your online orders. Because your credit card security is a high priority, we have taken reasonable steps to maintain the integrity and privacy of your information to ensure that your payment information is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The State Bar of Wisconsin uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that protects your credit card information. SSL encrypts all ordering information (name, address and credit card number) so no one can read it as it travels over the Internet.
Transactions on WisBar are secured by a VeriSign SSL certificate. To be sure your connection is secure, you may click on the VeriSign logo in the lower right area of the "Verify information" page during the checkout process to receive a security validation message. Information sent from Web pages that begin with https is encrypted before transmission.
With regard to overall security, we always use industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged with our site. The facilities that house our servers are physically secured to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of all data and information collected.
PINNACLE sponsored CLE is automatically added to your CLE Tracker. CLE first displays as Pending CLE Credits until the Board of Bar Examiners has approved the CLE, usually within 30 days of the event or within 10 days of BBE approval past the event. CLE will then move to Approved CLE Credits when it is validated.
State Bar sponsored CLE OnDemand is typically added to your history 24 hours after viewing. If you have purchased a seminar, but your CLE does not display within three business days, please contact Customer Service.
Webcast archives are for education only and not available for credit.
To learn more about CLE Tracker please review the FAQs.
You may use the State Bar CLE Tracker application to adjust your reported on-demand credits or add other self-reported on-demand events. See CLE Tracker FAQs.
We welcome your ideas for seminar topics, faculty recommendations, and any suggestions will help us plan seminars that better serve our members. Email your suggestions and feedback to Customer Service.
For details on purchasing a product, visit the Product FAQs.