BSL 301: Business Principles for a Successful Law Firm - Webcast Replay
This program is sponsored by WILMIC.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who has or wants to open a law office and needs more knowledge of business principles to succeed as a small business owner in a highly regulated industry
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT:
- Gain insight on how to put your business plan into action
- Find work-life balance as a small business owner
- Strategically manage operations, finances, marketing, and staff
- Navigate related ethics issues
- Network with other lawyers
Learn the Advanced Business Principles to Succeed
As part of the new Business School for Lawyers initiative, the State Bar of Wisconsin is proud to introduce BSL 201: Business Plans for Lawyers and BSL 301: Business Principles for a Successful Law Firm. To help lawyers succeed as business owners, Business School for Lawyers (BSL) will include these seminars, featured breakout sessions at Wisconsin Solo & Small Firm Conference, and other products.
Go Beyond Checklists to Learn the Concepts
Law firm checklists and “How to Start a Law Firm” seminars are invaluable resources and can be considered on par with a 101 class. The BSL seminars take law firm management to the next level and provide guidance in strategic planning and critical decision-making.
BSL 301: Business Principles for a Successful Law Firm
In addition to BSL 201 attendees, BSL 301 is perfect for current law firm owners or lawyers who have experience working in a law firm. The seminar will help you:
- Assess your expectations for your law firm and yourself
- Analyze your business plan to determine if it complies with special regulations*
- Learn more advanced business school concepts related to operations, financial management, marketing, and human resources
- Dive deeper into the ethical obligations of operating a law practice
- Network with fellow law firm entrepreneurs at a reception
*Please note: A business plan is not mandatory to attend, but can be brought to share with coaches and fellow attendees.
Active New Members Save $120
Attorneys within three years of admission to the State Bar will automatically receive the discounted rate of $99 for the Live Seminar and $129 for the Live Webcast or a Webcast Replay. Please mention your status if calling (800) 728-7788 to place the order.