BSL 201: Business Plans for Lawyers - Webcast Replay
This program is sponsored by WILMIC.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who has or wants to open a law office and needs more knowledge of business principles to succeed as a small business owner in a highly regulated industry
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT:
- Be able to create a business plan
- Know how to put business concepts into practice
- Navigate related ethics issues
- Network with other lawyers
Get the Business Concepts to Grow Your Practice
As part of the new Business School for Lawyers initiative, the State Bar of Wisconsin is proud to introduce BSL 201: Business Plans for Lawyers and BSL 301: Business Principles for a Successful Law Firm . To help lawyers succeed as business owners, Business School for Lawyers (BSL) will include these seminars, featured breakout sessions at Wisconsin Solo & Small Firm Conference, and other products.
Go Beyond Checklists to Learn the Concepts
Law firm checklists and “How to Start a Law Firm” seminars are invaluable resources and can be considered on par with a 101 class. The BSL seminars take law firm management to the next level and provide guidance in strategic planning and critical decision-making.
BSL 201: Business Plans for Lawyers
Ideal for new graduates, experienced lawyers looking for a change, or current law firm owners wanting a refresher, BSL 201 will help you:
- Identify the characteristics of an entrepreneur and how they apply to you
- Learn the essentials of a business plan specifically designed for law firms
- Gain a basic knowledge of concepts related to operations, financial management, marketing, and human resources
- Understand the important ethics rules that must be followed when you own a law practice
- Network with other lawyers who are considering or have opened a law firm
Active New Members Save $120
Attorneys within three years of admission to the State Bar will automatically receive the discounted rate of $99 for the Live Seminar and $129 for the Live Webcast or a Webcast Replay. Please mention your status if calling (800) 728-7788 to place the order.