See Where Your Research Takes You
Books UnBound™ is the only electronic resource offering the content from State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE books that Wisconsin attorneys have trusted and relied on for decades, including the "brown binders," the Wisconsin Business Advisor Series, and Wisconsin Judicial Benchbooks*. The online versions also contain links from the book to research materials in Fastcase™, including federal and state statutes, decisions, and case law.
Recent enhancements include:
- Access via your smart phone or mobile device
- Add personal notes to sections within books
- Post questions or comments in a community forum
- Bookmark specific sections
- Turn footnotes on or off
- Control the font size
- Client billing timer
Immediate benefits include:
- The knowledge and experience of seasoned practitioners to help you hone your competitive edge and break into new areas
- User-friendly interface with tools to ensure easy navigation: Google search; dashboard; linked tables of contents; resume-research option that allows you to pick up where you left off
- Free access for your support staff
- The convenience of linking directly to case law, decisions, and statutes through Fastcase™
- Easy access to integrated supplements, forms and checklists, author pages, and tables of authorities
- Links to relevant news and events
Books UnBound Libraries
Advising Older Clients Set
Wisconsin Business Advisors Series Library
Designed to offer you value
With packaging and pricing options to fit the needs of your practice or your firm you'll receive unbelievable value for the cost of your annual subscription. Choose from individual titles, special packages, or the whole library; for one attorney or an entire firm including support staff. Purchasing Options
Try before you subscribe
Every Books UnBound title has the first chapter of the book available for review. To test drive the title of your choice, go to the list of titles and select the title you would like to review.
Discover the benefits of Books UnBound today!
To learn how to order your annual subscription, or if you have questions, refer to the links above; or you can reach us at (800) 728-7788.
If you are interested in a free training session at your office, contact Carol Chapman, PINNACLE Online Product Coordinator, to set up a demonstration at your convenience.
* Books UnBound titles will not include State Bar of Wisconsin PINNACLE codebooks.